Global Surgery Amsterdam
About the eBook
The first eBook of the Basics of Burn Care series is focused on acute burn injuries and their treatment in low- and middle-income countries. A team of international experts with decades of experience came together to summarise and share their knowledge.
The eBook contains two chapters:
The essential background for everyone who cares for acute burn wound victims.
Highly detailed, illustrated patient stories, from the first presentation to the final results.
- Principles of acute burn care
- Patient stories and follow up
- Q&A to improve information retention
- Hotspots for further information on illustrations
- From Tanzania, Bangladesh and The Netherlands
- Surgical procedures
- Follow up
Our thanks to the Dutch Burn Wound Society for believing in the project and making this eBook happen.